From many tourists attractions found in Bali island, there are two (2) of the most popular tourism destination with its beautiful sunset, ie:
- Tanah Lot temple which stands upright on sea boulder with its beautiful sunset views as background, and if high tide this holy shrines will look floating on the ocean.
- Uluwatu cliff temple built on a steep cliff (ravine) with its enchanting sunset view, also the existence of its sacred local primates (monkeys) as bali native animals and daily traditional performance of Kecak and Fire dance.
Okay...!, this time we will explain in detailed to you about Uluwatu temple tourist places, which is usually done in a half day tour visits,
Where this short day afternoon sightseeing trip is often referred as: "Half-Day Tour Packages Uluwatu Temple".
If we talk more specifically again about Uluwatu temple tourism object, honestly it is very interesting to observed.
Because, this sacred place is quite unique, where the layout construction of this Uluwatu temple is built on a very steep cliff, with its height about 100 meters of sea level.
And around Uluwatu shrines also inhabited by hundreds of long tailed monkey, that live peacefully in this region vicinity.
Regarding the species from local primates which found in this place, including in to one of the original animals classification from Bali island.
While in Latin language, this type classification of monkey animals is often called by the name of: "Macacas Fascicularis", with the weight of monkey's body, as follows:
- Young male monkeys weigh about 8 Kg - 10 Kg,
- Young female monkeys weighing an average of 4 Kg - 8 Kg,
- Whereas baby of monkeys weigh around 350 Gr (with black fur's crested).
In addition of monkeys and uluwatu temple itself, as for the interesting things contained from this tourist spot, is: with the existence of a traditional dance performance, ie: "Kecak and Fire Dance".
Where this show is routinely held every day, starting at 6:00 PM (sunset) until 7:00 PM (lasts for 1 hour).
And Kecak Fire dance performances in its play took the theme story from heroism Hindu epic, ie: "Ramayana".
A theme story which explains about the duality of human life, that generally tells about good and bad characters.
Also this story is telling you about the monkey troops who helped "Sri Rama" in his mission duty to liberate "Sita" who was abducted by King's Alengka, namely: "Rahwana".
So with the help from ape troops led by "Sugriwa", also aided by "Hanuman" (King of White Monkey) who has a super power, finally able,
burned Alengka's kingdom in his mission to return back Sita to her husband Sri Rama.
Finally, all these monkeys soldier built a long bridge called "Situbanda", with its length about 323 miles (600 Kilometers), under strict supervision of Sri Rama himself.
Ramayana story that staged through Kecak Fire dance is very interesting to see, where based on historical records,
the true legend of Ramayana has occurred in "Tretha Yuga" era, which occurred more than 1.750.000 years ago.
And situbanda bridge is now better known by the name of: "Palk Strait" which links between "India / Rameswaram" and "Sri Lanka".
Especially about Kecak Fire dance, which previously has been spectacular staged by Balinese people since 1920th and still famous until now.
Concerning to this dance is including into the category of "Bebali Dance".
All types of dance that played in Bali, generally divided into 3 (three) types, ie:
- Wali dance (only performed during religious ritual ceremonies).
- Bebali dance (with its function half for ritual and half for commercial).
- Balih - Balihan dance (totally function only for entertainment).
So Kecak Fire dance is including into the dance's category no: 2 (two).
In addition, this dance is also quite unique in its staging, because they do not use any gamelan music instrument at all, and around 30 people will shouting: "Chak...Chak...Chak".
Alright, let's go back now to the main topic...!
Uluwatu Bali cliff temple tour package is a famous interesting trip program, and becomes a favourite travel choices,
which done by a large number of tourists from around the world, when enjoying bali holiday tour packages.
And this short trip is also one of the popular half-day excursions activity, that usually starts at 2:30 PM, and back to the hotel around 7:30 PM,
Uluwatu monkey forest temple tour program is indeed the best tour activity, very famous, and most popular from many other short-day trips which existed in Bali.
And this afternoon travel program is the best recommended sightseeing by Sorga Bali Tours (Online organizer for holidays, Adventure packages and Bali tour service activities).
Specially for you who intend to visit, as well as to explores all elements or introduction of all aspects that packed into a half-day tour package.
As well as with the route / schedule from this Uluwatu tourist trip is going to visit other interesting tours destination in it.
Meanwhile, about the right way how to do a half-day tour to be more easier to visit Uluwatu temple area, ie:
By "Hire a Vehicle" or "Rent a Car" for half a day,
Such as on a sightseeing trip that we have provided (offered) for you, namely: "Uluwatu Cliff Temple and Monkey Forest Tour Package".
In addition, we also need to convey to you that, all types of tours that we provided for you is: "Private Tours",
which means: in this trip you will not be combined with other guests,
only you and your group who will go and will not be shared with other groups of people.
And all Bali travels program that we provides for you are supported by an experienced tour driver,
also transportation with air conditioned vehicle, and a complete car permit for tourist transport.
So then, laterly will made your travel trip becomes more comfort and enjoyable.
And with this system, will be able to save costs that will certainly be affordable for you, while doing a short day trip on Bali island.
And one more thing you need to know:
All excursions activity that we provided both half-day tours,
...or full-day trips regarding the tours price (cost of trip rates) will be quoted per vehicle (not per person !),
with maximum passenger capacity up to 6 people in one vehicle.
So that, you will feel more comfortable on your vacation trip when visiting all the tourists attractions that existed on this Uluwatu cliff temple tour package.
Regarding Uluwatu monkey forest tour program with its detailed itinerary, you can read further schedule as explained below, as follows:
|HALF DAY TRIP ITINERARY ULUWATU BALI CLIFF TEMPLE TOUR PROGRAM|
|Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali Cultural Park (GWK Statue)|
|Uluwatu Bali Cliff Temple and Sacred Monkey Forest|
|Jimbaran Beach Seafood Restaurant|
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali Cultural Park (GWK Statue)
# .1 Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue (GWK) will be your first destination to visit "Bali Cultural Park" with a monument of huge statue in it,
And this cultural park is located on the hilly area at south side of Bali, if you look from Bali Map about the location of this place is precisely situated at the foot-part from Bali paradise island.
The region layout of this GWK statue is in Ungasan hill - Jimbaran sub-district - Badung regency - Bali, with mileage can be reached by vehicle around 40 kilometers from Denpasar town (Bali capital city).
And the construction of this statue will become a tourism Ikon / Mascot of Bali and Indonesia.
The overview from Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue is a statue of "Lord Vishnu" (in Hindu terms Lord Vishnu is a manifestation of God (Ida Sanghyang Widhi Wasa) in form of "Tri Murti" as a "Preserver", who's sitting on Garuda's shoulders.
Garuda bird (eagle) is a figure who has a sense of devotion and high sacrifice to save his mother from slavery,
Finally, this Garuda bird is protected by Lord Vishnu (symbol of God who always blessing the universe and its contents with water of life / "Amertha").
And this GWK monument statue will have a height of 146 meters from the surface of base foundation (or about 263 meters above sea level).
GWK statue that will stand in Bali Cultural Park complex is the work of a famous sculptor from Bali, namely: "I Nyoman Nuarta".
Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue is made from copper and steel mixture weighing 4000 tons while newly finished 40%.
Which will be the largest, tallest, most spectacular and magnificent statue in the world, where the height of GWK statue will be higher than "Liberty's Statue".
Regarding the price of admission ticket to visit Bali Cultural Park will cost IDR. 100,000 with the rates quoted per person.
Uluwatu Bali Cliff Temple and Sacred Monkey Forest
# .2 ULUWATU CLIFF TEMPLE will be your next destination after wandering around Bali Cultural Park GWK sculpture,
In this holy place you will be invited to walk around to enjoy the fascinating beauty of Uluwatu Bali cliff temple area.
And Uluwatu temple with its layout is built on a very steep cliffs, overlooking scenery to the Indian ocean.
In addition, this temple area is surrounded by a wilderness inhabited by hundreds of monkey which is one of Bali native animal.
Uluwatu temple area very spectacular, and frequently visited by a large number of tourists, even becomes a favorite tourist destination in the afternoon.
Why do we say so popular, ..?
Because, in one place you can see four (4) attractive things at once, among others:
- Amazing scenery Uluwatu cliff temple,
- Spectacular sunset view overlooking Indian ocean,
- Watching famous Kecak Fire dance, and
- Wandering to sight Bali local primates around Uluwatu temple area.
We also need to explain to you a glimpse about Uluwatu monkey forest temple, which very popular and famous,
that often used by Balinese local community to conduct a religious activity which is held regularly every 210 days (6 months).
Besides, the main function of Uluwatu temple is as "Sad Kahyangan" (public temple used by all Hindus in Bali).
Related to the word of Uluwatu itself, comes from uric word: "Ulu" means "Head" and "Watu" means "Stone".
So in general it means: a holy place that built on a pile of rocks with a height about 100 meters from sea level.
Mileage to get here about 31 Kilometers from Denpasar city, and this temple is precisely located at Pecatu village.
Just like the existence of other holy places found in Bali island,
Uluwatu monkey forest temple is also divided into three (3) yard, namely:
- Nista Mandala / Outer yard which is a forest area.
- Madya Mandala / Middle yard adorned with stairs to go to the main location.
- Utama Mandala / Inner yard is the most sacred area used for prayer activities only.
You also need to know, according to the development history of Uluwatu temple which contained in "Kusuma Dewa" inscription described,
that Uluwatu temple has been built in 11th century AD by a Hindu holy priest, namely: "Mpu Kuturan".
And at that time Bali island is still led by the King "Sri Wira Dalem Kesari" with its centre government in Koripan, Besakih - located on the slopes of Mount Agung.
This mountain is one of the highest volcanoes (with a height of 3.142 meters above sea level) situated in Karangasem East Bali area,
Related the price of entrance ticket to visit Uluwatu temple will cost IDR. 30.000 with the rates quoted per person.
And if you want to watch Kecak Fire dance will be charged an admission fee at IDR. 100,000 cost per head.
Because in many tourist objects which existed in Bali, especially when you entering temple area or while visiting monkey forest,
you will need of this important explanation, such as:
- When entering a sacred area, at the front gate before entering hindu temple, there is an announcement for you, especially for women during the periode of menstruation is strictly forbidden to enter the holy places.
- When you visit hindu temple, you are obliged to use a "Sarong" or "Scarf" as respect sense for the existence of holy place (most of temples now are providing free sarong to use to enter temple as it's already included in entrance fee ticket).
- Bring your sunscream while you are traveling, this is how to protecting you from sun burn.
- Not allowed to take photo pictures using flash on cameras, when you see balinese people praying or during temple festivals.
- Other thing, if you wish to visit monkey forest, in order always be alert to all of your personal items, such as: Sun-glasses, All jewelries, Hats and your other belongings.
- Because without you realizing, all items will very quickly be taken up by the monkeys.
So our advice, please adjust the distance, and do not get too close to the monkeys...!
also do not made a strong eye contact, when you near with monkeys...!
In addition, please do not touch the body of monkey, because monkeys are very sensitive animals, and they may will attack you.
But if you want to take a photo of the monkeys, please keep your distance and try not too close with them.
Jimbaran Beach Seafood Restaurant
# .3 JIMBARAN BEACH SEAFOOD RESTAURANT will be your last visit, and here you can see the beautiful stretch of jimbaran beach,
In addition there are also many Restaurant / Cafe standing along the coastline of Jimbaran (which is a fishing village).
If you want to savor sea food cuisine menu, this is the best place with all types of complete seafood in Bali.
With a very comfortable and a definite romantic atmosphere will made your dinner time to be something unforgettable.
So...that is all the details information half-day trip schedule of Uluwatu Bali cliff temple from us,
and please don't forget to read also about:
- Best Tips How to Pick Right Bali Tours Program Based on Your Needs
- Tips How to Choose Best Bali Tour Packages Suits on Budget
- 5 Useful Steps Do Half Day Tour Uluwatu Cliff Temple & Monkey Forest
Furthermore the explanation below, we will also explain to you about:
- Bali tour price
- Things included in the trip prices
- Tourist places entrance fee
- How to do a reservation Uluwatu tour online
- What to brings
- Booking terms and conditions
- Few benefits why book with us
- Uluwatu map
Please read the following explanation below !:
|Price Half-Day Tour Package Uluwatu Monkey Forest Bali Hindu Cliff Temple (Code: J - 3)||US$ 35 rates quoted per vehicle (not per person !)|
Things Included in Uluwatu Bali Hindu Cliff Temple Tour Prices:
- Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Driver
- Car Parking Fees
- Toll Charges
Things NOT Included:
- Personal Expenses
- Cost Admission Ticket (Entrance Fees)
Price Lists Tourist Places Entrance Fee Ticket:
- BALI CULTURAL PARK GARUDA WISNU KENCANA (GWK) price entrance ticket IDR. 100.000 rates quoted per person.
- ULUWATU MONKEY FOREST BALI HINDU CLIFF TEMPLE cost entrance ticket IDR. 30.000 rates quoted per individu.
- KECAK FIRE DANCE SHOW admission fee ticket IDR. 100.000 charged per head.
How to Do Uluwatu Tour's Reservation Online:
- Simply fill the "RESERVATION DATA" which will be sent via Email, SMS, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After completing all reservation data, then "SCHEDULE PICK-UP" will be submitted.
- Regarding payment, you can do on the day of activity.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All rates quoted on cash payments.
- Maximum vehicle capacity up to 6 people.
- Reservation must be made at least one day before.
- If "NO SHOW", cancellation will be charged 50% from the rate
- Prices list vehicle hire will be charged per car (not per person !).
Few Benefits Why Book with Us
- No Deposit Required
- We provide private tours
- You will not sharing with other guests
- English speaking tour driver will be with you
- Full registered vehicle for tourist transport
What to Brings:
- CASH to pay entry fee ticket, or other personal expenses. Because not all tourist objects providing ATM machine.
- SUNSCREEN, to protect your skin from sun burn.
- SUNGLASSES, to keep your eyes from sunshine as Bali is tropical island.
- MOSQUITOES SPRAY, just in case.
- TOILET PAPER, just in case.
Uluwatu Bali Hindu cliff temple travel package is a popular half day tourist activity that highly recommended by Sorga Bali Tours (Online organizer for holidays, Adventure packages and Bali tour service activities).
Uluwatu Map, Bali, Indonesia
So, what else are you waiting for ...?
let's go touring with us...!
And, we would appreciate of any given question, also we will strive to do our best to plan your holiday,
...because we understand very well that your satisfaction is our goal.
THE QUALITY OF SERVICE IS OUR PRIDE
Check Also Other Related Tour Packages From Sorga Bali Tours