Kintamani - Ubud Tour is one of the most popular full day combination sightseeing trip, with its main tours plan will see the amazing view of volcano lake Batur and exploring a sacred sanctuary of Bali local primates.
In addition to visit beautiful mountain panorama and holy monkey forest, Kintamani - Ubud trip also will visit other attractive leading tourist attractions.
So overall, Kintamani - Ubud tours is one of the best travel itinerary that highly recommended by Sorga Bali Tours (Online organizer for holidays, Adventure packages and Bali tour service activities).
|Itinerary interesting places that will be visited in full-day Kintamani tour|
|1. Barong and Keris Dance|
|2. Batik Hand Weaving|
|3. Celuk Gold and Silver|
|4. Mas Wood Carving|
|5. Ubud Art Paintings|
|6. Holy Springs Temple|
|7. Coffee Plantations|
|8. Kintamani Lunch Break|
|9. Tegallalang Rice Terraces|
|10. Ubud Monkey Forest|
1. Barong and Keris Dance
A unique traditional Balinese dance performances that regularly staged at Batubulan village, describes about good and bad of human life's character, taken from a famous Hinduism epic story "Mahabharata", that symbolized by 2 personalities between Barong (mythical of beast power) and Rangda (witch energy symbol).
2. Batik Hand Weaving
A region in Bali which famous with its Batik painted and Hand weaving that still using a traditional method in processing woven fabrics.
3. Celuk Gold and Silver
A popular centre place of jewellery handicrafts gold and silversmith in Bali, which still using a traditional method system.
4. Mas Wood Carving
A prominent area in Bali as center handicrafts of wood carving, sculptures and all kind of furnitures.
5. Ubud Art Paintings
Ubud art village is one of the most well-known area in Bali that becomes goal of inspiration from many artists, also as centre valley gallery arts of paintings.
6. Holy Springs Temple
Tirta Empul holy springs temple is one of a reputable Hindu shrines which often used by local Balinese people to do self-purification ceremony.
7. Coffee Plantations
An interesting journey whilst exploring the most fertile tropical region from the existence of coffee plantations, cloves, other spices trees also to see the traditional methode of coffee roasting process.
8. Kintamani Lunch Break
Kintamani volcano is a prominent tourism object and around these highland area also supported with the existence of restaurants to enjoy delicious variety of lunch dishes while relax facing overlook spectacular view of lake and mount Batur.
9. Tegallalang Rice Terraces
A renowned small village with its gorgeous rice-field terraces view that also often called Subak Tegal lalang.
10. Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Holy Monkey Forest is a sacred sanctuary of Bali native animals, which commonly called "Macaca Fascicularis" which is a long-tailed local primate.
SORGA BALI TOURS TIPS
- When entering Hindu temples, remember to have your knees and shoulders covered. Most temples ask you to wear a sarong and sash, which you can borrow if you don't have your own. Usually it is including in entrance fee ticket
- Bring enough cash local currency as there will be few ATM or money changers along the way.
- Although tipping is not mandatory, it is nice to do so when you enjoyed your meal and the service.
- Balinese generally don't mind having their pictures taken, although it is nice to ask permission before you take a photo.
- When you come across praying Hindus, try not to walk in front of them and turn off flash if you want to take photo of them.
- It's strickly forbidden to entering holy places during your periode of menstruation
Detailed price list full-day tour Kintamani - Ubud is listed below, ie:
|Tour Package||Kintamani Volcano - Ubud Monkey Forest Tour|
|Tour Code||K M F - 1|
|Tour Duration||8 - 9 Hours (Full Day Tour)|
|Vehicle Capacity||6 people|
|Pick Up Time||8:30 AM and Return at 6:00 PM|
|Pick Up Area||Kuta, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kerobokan,|
Denpasar City, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran,
Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Ngurah Rai Airport
|Price NOT Included|
|Entrance Fee Ticket|
Few Benefits Why Book with Us
- No Deposit Required
- We provide private tours
- You will not sharing with other guests
- English speaking tour driver will be with you
- Full registered vehicle for tourist transport
How to Do Kintamani - Ubud Tour's Reservation Online:
- Simply fill the "RESERVATION DATA" which will be sent via Email, SMS, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After completing all reservation data, then "SCHEDULE PICK-UP" will be submitted.
- Regarding payment, you can do on the day of activity.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All rates quoted on cash payments.
- Maximum vehicle capacity up to 6 people.
- Reservation must be made at least one day before.
- If "NO SHOW", cancellation will be charged 50% from the rate
- Prices list vehicle hire will be charged per car (not per person !).
Finally...that's all the explanation of Kintamani volcano - Ubud Monkey Forest tour from us.
So, lastly how's your record?
Can't wait to bring your whole family on a Kintamani - Ubud trip?
Let's go touring together!
For detailed Information and Booking Kintamani Bali Volcano - Ubud Holy Monkey Forest Tour please "CONTACT US" Sorga Bali Tours (Best Bali Holiday Packages).
And, we would appreciate of any given question, also we will strive to do our best to plan your holiday,
...because we understand very well that your satisfaction is our goal.
THE QUALITY OF SERVICE IS OUR PRIDE
Map of Kintamani Lake Batur Bali Volcano
Kintamani Bali Volcano Lake Batur Map, Indonesia
Check Also Other Related Tour Packages From Sorga Bali Tours
|Bali Half Day Tour Packages Within (4 - 5 or 6 - 7 Hours)|
|Denpasar City Tour (Code: I - 3)|
|Nusa Dua Tour (Code: K - 3)|
|Tanah Lot Tour (Code: H - 3)|
|Ubud Tour (Code: G - 3)|
|Uluwatu Tour (Code: J - 3)|
|Bali Full Day Tour Packages Within (7 - 8 or 9 - 10 Hours)|
|Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour (Code: D - 2)|
|Besakih Tour (Code: F - 2)|
|Kintamani Tour (Code: E - 2)|
|Jatiluwih Tour (Code: L - 3)|
|Bali Full Day Tour Packages Within (10 - 11 Hours)|
|Karangasem Tour (Code: B - 1)|
|Kintamani Besakih Tour (Code: C - 1)|
|Singaraja Tour (Code: A - 1)|
|Bali Combination Tour Packages|
|Kintamani Tanah Lot Tour (Code: K T L - 1)|
|Tirta Empul Tanah Lot Tour (Code: H T L - 1)|
|Kintamani Tegenungan Tour (Code: K T W - 1)|
|Kintamani Ubud Tour (Code: K M F - 1)|