For some people, to choose the right Bali tourist destination often considered as something not too important.
And most of them assume an expensive place definitely is a good contents, and can also provide peace for them.
Is that right?
There is also an expensive tourist places, but it can not provide a proportional satisfaction to the cost they spend,
But on the contrary,
There are so many attractive places in Bali with a very affordable price, precisely can give everything what they need.
In this article, we will inform you about "Tips to pick best Bali tours program based on your need".
Before we discuss to the main topic,
what you need to know about Tours, is a thing that is identical with holiday time like today.
And here we want to share a core information to you, whose currently want to hold a holiday tour,
in addition, with these information laterly you will be able to made a useful tours references,
and which you can certainly pick it up while on vacation.
Even if you still feel confused about where to go on holiday while you are in Bali,
the explanation below will be able to provide a solution and you can choose your right tourist destination based on you and your family needs.
Let's check it out!
|TYPES of BALI TOURS PROGRAM (TOURIST DESTINATION)|
|Bali Historical Tours|
|Bali Natural Tours (Adventure)|
|Bali Watersports Tours|
|Bali Zoo Park Tours|
|Bali Cruise Tours|
|Bali Religious Tours|
|Bali Art and Culture Sightseeing Tours|
|Bali Entertainment Tours|
|Bali Culinary Tours|
Bali Historical Tours
For you who fond on history about tourist places or tourism destination which is loaded with historical meanings in the past,
So by making a straight visit to historical sites,
finally you will know, also be able to see, and understand the added value about historical origin from that tourist attraction,
which can provide a deeper knowledge insight of historical tourist destination itself.
historical tours can also be combined with religious tourism, by a visits at several holy places in Bali,
such as: Museum, Monument, Historic temples and other places, that are closely related to the religious element.
If in holiday season like now, this historical place is quite crowded visited by a large number of tourists, while doing Bali holiday tour packages,
for an example: Balinese hindu temple's history (Hindu shrines), Relics objects in several museums, such as:
- Bali States Museum (Denpasar City Museum), located in central part from Denpasar town.
- Batur Volcano Museum, situated in Penelokan village, Kintamani sub-district - Bangli regency, Northeast side of Bali.
- Pasifika Museum with its location in Nusa Dua south part of Bali.
- Painting's Museum located in Ubud Art Village area,
- Subak Museum (Water irrigation system Museum) which discussed more about farming's equipments and others.
Also history about Temples (holy shrines) that scattered a lot throughout Bali island (that's why Bali earned nickname as an Island with thousand of temples, or Island of Gods), such as:
- Alas Kedaton temple / Bali Holy Monkey Forest shrine which inhabited by hundreds of local primates (Bali native animals) located in Lodalang village, Kediri sub-district, Tabanan regency.
- Besakih temple as center of all holy places in Bali, In addition Besakih temple often referred as (Mother temple of Bali) which is the largest, grandest and oldest shrines situated in Karangasem East Bali.
- Goa Gajah temple / Elephant Cave shrine, a historical Hindu-Buddhist sacred area which has been recognized by United Nation Organizations (UNESCO) as a world heritage sites.
- Goa lawah temple / Bat Cave shrine, also a historical site built in 11th century AD.
- Taman Ayun temple / Royal Mengwi shrine, is a historical site built in middle of a very beautiful large water garden.
- Tanah Lot temple / Bali Sea shrine is a Hindus historical site also a favorite sacred place standing upright on huge sea boulders, and if high tide raise Tanah Lot temple will look floating in the middle of sea, facing Indian ocean with beautiful background view of its afternoon silhouette Sunset.
- Tirta Empul temple / Tampaksiring shrine, a Hindu relics which also has been recognized by UNESCO as world heritage, in addition, Tirta Empul temple also has a miracle with its three (3) sources holy springs flow through the 33 sacred fountains shower, that used to eliminate all kinds of diseases and other negative energy, such as: household, family, economy and others.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Lake temple / Ulundanu Bedugul shrine, also a Hindu historical site floating in the middle of Lake Bratan with its beautiful mountain scenery's background.
- Uluwatu temple / Bali cliff shrine with the existence of its monkey forest, also a favorite historical site with unparalleled exotic scenery, with its extraordinary Kecak Fire dance show, which performs every afternoon and supported with a fascinating scenery afternoon sunset.
As well as history Balinese royal heritage sites, such as:
- Tirta Gangga Water Park situated in Karangasem east Bali.
- Taman Ujung Water Garden also located in eastern Karangasem Bali.
- Ubud royal palace located in centre part of Ubud art village.
- Kerthagosa traditional court building and Taman Gili, with its struggle monument, and many other historical sites scattered in around Bali.
Bali Natural Tours (Adventure)
Especially for you who like adventure, while enjoy beauty natural scenery, we recommend to choose this tourist destination, with numerous options available.
For example by doing, Rafting adventure, such as:
- Ubud river rafting, is an interesting rafting adventure, located on Ayung river - Ubud. This is a special natural tourism activity for beginners rafting adventure.
- Telaga Waja rafting, is a more challenging rafting adventure activity, that can spur your adrenaline.
- Mountain cycling, is an attractive adventure how to ride on bicycle while enjoy beautiful bali countryside.
- Canyoning adventure.
Or also do horse riding adventure on the beach, mountain bike riding activities,
ride a quad bike to see natural beauty, especially rural Bali with stunning scenery.
Exploring cave, diving in depths ocean, encounter with rare animals and plants, surfing, mountain climbing,
visiting forests or nature reserves, visit interesting spots in nature,
such as: see sunset from the right angle, bathing in waterfalls, etc.
Indeed for some people this is a matter of great interest to them.
There are many things that can be felt by choosing one of this tourist destination.
For example: satisfaction, added experience, increasing gratitude about beauty of God's creation, train self-confidence, also can be used as means of sports.
Some even do this nature tour with such an extreme way.
such as: climbing highest mountain, deepest dive, and so on.
This will give their own satisfaction.
In addition, many people who travel to the nature just to immortalize in form of photos.
For a photographer, those who dare to take a risk will earn an expensive income. For an example, dare to take pictures in dangerous places.
Or take pictures in very rare conditions and times. Well to perpetuate this natural phenomenon you also have to practice the art of photography.
Actually cost to visit this natural attractions is not too expensive.
But you also have to be careful, because nature tourism is quite risky especially if not given insurance by the manager of natural attractions.
Therefore, if you want to visit the sights, then you should choose where the insurance is.
While it is a bit expensive it does not matter much.
Bali Watersports Tours
For you who loves water, it never hurts to try some of the following watersports activities which held in south coast Bali,
The beach of Tanjung Benoa is the main gateway as the best area to do all kind of "watersports program" in Bali, such as:
- Ski Jet
- Water Skiing
- Banana Boat
- Diving Adventure
- Donuts Ride
- Flying Fish
- Bottom Boat
- Turtle Island
- Sea Walker and many others up to your choice
Bali Zoo Park Tours
For you who love zoos and have a hobby to do animals encounter, in order to understand how the situation about wild animal habitat, we suggest you to visit Bali Zoo Park.
Several best zoo park which existed in Bali, such as:
And each of these zoos has been provide various types of interesting zoo activity packages in it that you can enjoy, such as:
Bali Safari and Marine Park with its famous zoo packages, ie:
- Dragon package
- Jungle Hopper package
- Leopard package
- Night Safari package
- Rhino package
- Elephant Back Safari package
Bali Zoo Park also equally interesting, with its famous zoo packages, such as:
- Zoo Admission package
- Zoo Explorer package
- A Night At The Zoo package
- Long Trek Safari package
- Short Trek Safari package
- Long Trek Without Zoo Admission package
- Long Trek Exclusive Safari package
- Short Trek Exclusive Safari package
- Breakfast With Elephant package
- Elephant Expedition package
- Exclusive Elephant Expedition package
- Mahout For A Day package
Bali Bird and Reptile Park are also very interesting to visit.
Bali Cruise Tours
For you who want to enjoy beauty of the sea and feel the fresh sea breeze, we recommend you to enjoy the program of voyage adventure,
This activity is very suitable to be chosen, with several cruise vessels have provided services for nature tourism, with its sailing activities to Nusa Lembongan Island or Nusa Penida Island, such as:
Bali Hai Cruises which sails to Nusa lembongan with its attractive activities cruise package program provided in it, such as:
- Reef Cruise package
- Beach Club Cruise package
- Aristocat Cruise package
- Three Island Day Cruise package
- Dolphin Cruise package
- Island Discovery Cruise package
- Aristocat Evening Cruise package
- Sunset Dinner Cruise package
- Hai Tide Beach Resort
- Bali Hai Diving Adventure package
- Aquanauts package
Bali Island Explorer Cruises also sails to Nusa Lembongan Island with its interesting activities cruise package program provided, such as:
- Bali Fun Ship Cruise package
- Relax Cruise package
- Reef Walker package
Bali Quicksilver Cruise which sails to Nusa Penida Island
Bali Religious Tours
Religious tourism is also synonymous with pilgrimage and so forth
For example: visit ancestral graves, holy places / historical buildings such as: temples, shrines and others.
Religious tourism is not just taking photos and spots in that location, but to take the wisdom with what is inside.
Religious tourism also has a very close relationship with religious matters, so this tour is not only used as a venue for entertainment, but as a place to know more about value each religious history.
Actually not only in a busy religious festival. During holidays this religious tourist attractions are crowded visited. Especially Hindu temples. Those who perform prays usually come from community as well as schooliest.
Bali Art and Culture Sightseeing Tours
In addition, you can also choose one of these tourist destination, which is currently crowded visited by tourists to gain knowledge of cultural and artistic tourism that contained in Bali.
Actually for this tours you will not spend too much money to this place.
Bali Half-day tours with duration about 4 - 5 or 6 - 7 hours, such as:
- Tour visit Ubud tourism object (Bali art village), Holy monkey forest temple, Royal Palace building, watching art performances Barong and Keris dance in Batubulan village also explore Traditional art market which sells all kinds of souvenirs works from Balinese artists.
- Tour visit Denpasar city museum, also wandering in Kumbasari traditional market as the largest market existed in Bali island.
- Tour visit Uluwatu cliff Temple overlooking Indian Ocean, with its beauty sunset view, also the existence of amazing monkey forest sanctuary and exotic Kecak Fire dance in one famous attraction.
- Tour visit Tanah Lot temple which stand upright on a huge sea boulder with its beautiful sunset view, also visit Alas Kedaton monkey forest, and exploring gorgeous Taman Ayun Mengwi Royal temple in the middle water garden.
- Tour visit south coast Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua beach as a gateway to all types of water sports activities, also fishing village of Jimbaran beach with the laurels of seafood restaurants located along Jimbaran coastline.
Bali Full-day tours within 7 - 8 or 9 hours, such as:
- Full-day tour visit Bedugul botanical garden tourism object, Bedugul Ulundanu temple which floating in Beratan lake (Ulun Danu lake Bratan) and Tanah Lot Bali sea temple.
- Full-day tour visit Jatiluwih rural tourism object with its gorgeous ricefields terraced which recognized by UNESCO as world heritage.
- Full-day tour visit the largest, grandest and oldest Besakih temple, centerpiece of all holy places (Bali Mother temple) in Bali's paradise island.
- Full-day tour visit Penelokan, Kintamani Batur Bali Volcano tourist object with its beautiful lake.
Bali Whole-day tours within 10 - 11 hours, such as:
- Whole-day tour visit Karangasem East Bali countryside, Kerthagosa court of justice building, Bat Cave temple, Water palace Tirta Gangga, and many others.
- Whole-day tour visit Singaraja North Bali countryside. with its beautiful view Lovina beach also Gitgit waterfalls and Banjar hot springs which popular tourist object frequented by foreign tourists from around the world.
- Combination [Kintamani Besakih tour] Tours visit Batur volcano & Bali mother temple, etc.
Bali One-day combination tours, such as:
- [Kintamani Tanah Lot tour] One-day tours Bali volcano & Sea temple
- [Tirta Empul Tanah Lot tour] Tours visit Holy spring & Bali sea temple
- [Kintamani Ubud tour] One-day tours Bali Volcano & Monkey forest
- [Kintamani Tegenungan tour] Full-day tours Waterfall & Bali volcano
Bali Entertainment Tours
Cinemas, playgrounds, studios, two games, and others are among entertainment's category.
You can use this tour for entertainment and add mind relaxation.
Suppose you use this tour to release all stress of mind from your daily work.
This is very important to increase your daily productivity after going to work later.
This entertainment tour is available in many places in Bali.
Especially when holidays time, this type of tourist attractions is the place most hunted by many people.
You can use this tour to made yourself more fresh and relieve tension. such as:
- Bali Agung show, is a big cinema located at Bali Safari Marine Park.
- Devdan show, is a big cinema situated in Nusa Dua Galleria area.
- Paint Ball, and others
Bali Culinary Tours
This tour is not everyone's consumption. It is more heading to people who have blogs, vlogs or those who has task to host the event.
For you who choose this destination, make sure you capture everything about food, photos, restaurant address, restaurant name and so on.
Because that's what will be shared with others
Unlike other types of tours that do not require to share everything you've ever encountered.
For type of this tour, you have to load everything you've ever seen.
You can pour everything in blog, youtube, instagram, facebook and so on.
This is what will made you famous later.
Even a food blogger can also earn up to tens or even hundreds of millions money per month.
So this has a very good potential in future.
- 18 Most Popular Bali Tours Program
- "Bali travel guide: 11 easy tips to do full-day tours & half-day trips in Bali"
- Price Car Hire Half-Day Tour & Full-Day Trip Around Bali
After discussing a few things about types of Tourist Destinations and Bali Tours Program,
So last conclusion from us
Let's do a smart tour, and do your best to get the best
If you still have more questions, we please you to "CONTACT US" Sorga Bali Tours (Best Bali Holiday Tour Packages).
We would appreciate of any questions given and we will strive to do our best to plan your holiday, because we understand very well that your satisfaction is our goal.
THE QUALITY OF SERVICE IS OUR PRIDE